6.23.2006

Waiting

It's 6:46AM and I'm trying to keep myself awake. I have about half an hour more before I leave for the airport. Don't really dare to sleep cause I might miss my flight! Horrors of horrors if that really happens. So anyway, I just decided to update since I've finished packing and there's nothing else to do.

It's going to be a truly busy two months ahead of me. Well, right now, I'm just waiting for my flight to Manila to spend a good 5 days with my family and also to celebrate my Grandmother's 90th birthday. After that, I've got a day left in Singapore (which will be used to for some performance) before I fly to Europe for our choral tour. This time, we will be competing in Wales. That will be followed by my trip to France, Italy and Austria (Sound of Music, here I come!). I'll be coming back to Singapore to do my matriculation stuff at SMU and if my parents allow me, I'll be visiting my sister in Canada after that! I'm really excited about travelling...hope things work out the way it was planned.

No comments: