10.13.2006

I'm a Superhero

Have you ever thought of who you'd wanna be if you were a superhero? Or what your superpowers would be? Cause if I were one, I'd probably want to have the ability to know what other people are thinking. Well of course it can be a pain especially after watching the movie "What Women Want" but I guess this world needs a little bit more honesty. I just hate having to second guess what people are feeling or thinking. There's so much room to make false judgement and conclusions which may not be true... I know it's not as selfless as having the capacity to "save the world" but I guess it's a little bit more connected to the normal side. I won't have the need to stop my feelings for other people (like Superman for Lana Lang) cause I always have to "go somewhere". Or I don't have to lie about my job (like Sydney Bristow) cause practically, I don't have a job (yet)! Ok, Sydney Bristow isn't really a superhero but you know what I mean. So if I just knew what other people are thinking, it doesn't mean that I have to fly around and save lives...well except for those who are suicidal.

Anyway, tomorrow is the ACJC Open House so I urge all of you to drop by. :) It's a great school I'm sure everyone will enjoy it! Go and listen to the choir sing as well! Surely, you'll have a fun time there. :)

No comments: