11.08.2005

Finding an Excuse Not to Study

Ok, I really really don't have the brains to study now...I think I lost it all during math today. It was good, but exhausting. Haha...But then, I don't really feel like sleeping yet because I'll feel so unproductive...So here's my excuse:

10 YEARS AGO I...
-went on an Eastern Mediterranean Cruise.
-was super scrawny.
-loved dancing so much.
-experienced the greatest tragedy in my life.
-was fond of our cat named Clovia and our dog named Mitsu.

5 YEARS AGO I...
-was part of a musical called "True Love Waits".
-was a part of Echoettes Young Voices.
-went on a Western Mediterranean Cruise and had a crush on one of the performers.
-was studying so hard to get my scholarship.
-was so sad because the sister closest to me got married.

1 YEAR AGO I...
-moved out of boarding school.
-experienced a snowy Christmas.
-had my heart broken for the first time.
-realized that singing is something I could do the rest of my life.
-felt like a princess thrown out of my castle.

YESTERDAY I...
-was excited that my exams are starting!
-studied in school the whole day.
-spent my day with numbers.
-learned how to play the first part of "I'd Give My Life for You".
-took a bus to Holland Village.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY...
-bread with butter and sugar.
-chocolates.
-waffle with ice cream.
-cereals.
-hmm...sun chips!

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS...
-All the songs from Miss Saigon!
-Angel in Disguise by Corrinne May
-Err...do christmas carols and choir songs count? (except gaelic blessing...i keep forgetting)
-Love Moves (in Mysterious Ways) by MYMP
-Tattooed on my Mind by D' Sound

5 THINGS I WOULD DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS...
-buy a beach house.
-pay back my parents for all my nonesense.
-hmm...buy my ipod video! haha :)
-donate some to charity. :)
-can't think of anything more...maybe i'll save it!

5 PLACES I WOULD RUN AWAY TO...
-Sentosa Beach (yes I'd do that...)
-New York
-I'd want to go to the Colliseum again..
-Canada
-Santorini, Greece

5 THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR...
-anything with leather
-anything with fur
-anything velvet
-leggings
-hmmm what else??

5 FAVOURITE TV SHOWS...
-Alias
-Everwood
-Grey's Anatomy
-Desperate Housewives
-One Tree Hill

5 BAD HABITS...
-procrastinating
-pulling my hair
-not doing my laundry
-snoozing my alarm clock
-not finishing my food

5 BIGGEST JOYS...
-being with my nephews
-shopping
-singing...singing...singing....
-travelling
-oh have i mentioned shopping?

5 FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I WOULD DATE...
-Michael Vaughn...if he were still alive!
-I'm really loyal so I only have him on my list... :)

Ok, back to studying!

No comments: