1.19.2006

Living on the Edge

Obviously I haven't been blogging for the past few weeks. That's because I've been really really bored here. Ok, I am having fun...spending time with family and friends...going out and all...but I think there's bound to be something I should be doing! I was supposed to start working but we're going for a pretty long family vacation in February so it would be kinda useless to start now.

I have to admit, I like the feeling of not having to worry about tutorials- not having to wake up to a table with loads to study. I like being around people- not going home to an empty home. But I think I've reached the point where I need to get back my space again. I guess I just need time to think. I've just been surrounded with too much opinions. I know it's good to get advice from people who've gone through what I am going through...but sometimes, I think I need to take a huge step back and think about what I really want for myself.

Basically, all I'm saying is that all this extra free time? It's really driving me nuts. I thought I'd enjoy 8 full months of not doing anything. But, NO. I can't stand it anymore. I hate living a life of uncertainty. I don't like it. It's been making me think of things I don't even have control over. To sum it all up, I don't like being idle and I don't like not having control. Sorry to those I've snapped at the past few days...there's just been a lot of things on my mind. Soon enough, I'll be ok.

No comments: