1.07.2006

Music Fortune Teller

So here's what I did: I set my iTunes to shuffle mode...and asked the following questions...Here's what Joshua thinks.

What do you think of me, iTunes?
Tell Me How You Feel, Joy Enriquez - All I wanna say is that I want you in my life...Baby I want you but I don't know what to say.
Looks like I have my darling. Haha.

Will I have a happy life?
The Dream Within, Lara Fabian - Free, the dream within...We tremble and spin, suspended within, look beyond where hearts can see. Dream in peace, trust the belief.

What do my friends really think of me?
It Might Be You, Stephen Bishop - Something's telling me it might be you...yes it's telling me it might be you...all of my life.
Err...really? I certainly hope not.

What should I do with my life?
Time of Our Lives, Paul Van Dyke - There's a time for us to let go...there's a time for holding on.
Hmmm...

Why must life be so full of pain?
Just Kidding, The Idea of North - You wanna hit me a little where it hurts...It's a game we play.
Wanna know my opinion? It's not a fun game at all.

Will I die happy?
I Want You To Know, Chantal Kreviazuk
Hmm...doesn't really make sense to me.

Can you give me some advice?
Foolish Games, Jewel
Haha...this one made me laugh! Are you asking me to play foolish games?

What is happiness?
American Woman, Lenny Kravitz - American woman, stay away from me!
LOL. Is Joshua gay or what!

Ok it's getting cheesy...enough!

No comments: