12.24.2005

Christmas...So Far

So far, I've attended 6 parties in 8 days. Talk about the calories, man. One thing all parties have: lechon (roasted pig). It's really good but on the 3rd party, I stopped eating it. Each day, there's a different dessert that I'd want to try. I just can't resist sweets! Oh well, what to do. Still more parties to come. I guess what I like about these parties is actually the road trip home. There's this strip of road in Greenhills called Gilmore. When you pass by, all you will see is this:


As in both sides of the street. Just lights. It's just wonderful. :) (Yes, my photo is not very clear but you get the idea right? Sorry I was just taking it from inside the car)

Anyway, every night is a night with my relatives...which equates to a bunch of hustlers. One room, parents playing mahjong. Another room, their kids playing cards. Ok, don't get scared...we're just doing it for fun...no big money involved. Just loads of fun. Wish I could invite more people to come and see what Christmas here is like... :) Hopefully, next time.

TO MY BESTFRIEND: Know that I love you so much.. :) I promise you that there is still a reason to rejoice this season... :) hug!

No comments: