12.16.2005

Where Is My Room?

Just got home...I'm really exhausted. Well just a bit of update: my hair is now shorter, a lot shorter and I've got red highlights...which aren't really very visible unless I'm under the sun. I decided against the curls cause my hairdresser (Victor) says that I'll look like a Japanese. Fine. Drop the idea then. Next update: My internet is SO screwed up. Since this house is made of cement, the signal just can't go through. Guess wireless technology isn't such a great idea. I've got to wait for the guy to come and poke a hole through my ceiling so that I can get a wired internet connection. More update: I am starting my first driving lesson tomorrow! It's gonna last two hours long. Wow. Hope the instructor has a lot of patience!

I realized that I kind of feel lost in this house. I sleep in my room but I don't get the privacy that I used to have. My sister (Karen), her new baby and the baby's nanny sleeps there with me. Basically, I am only in my room when I need to sleep. Since Nyles has a lot of stuff: bottle warmer, tub, bottles, thermos, etc...I can't use my bathroom. So, I have to travel to the next room (Karen's real room) to use her toilet. Her room has been converted into a store room ever since she moved to Canada and so it's not really "livable". Anyway, my desk is also filled with baby stuff so I can't even use my computer in my own room. So, my computer is also in Karen's room. I thought I'd get some privacy there...but no. My yaya sleeps there (Yaya is my nanny who's been with us for 35 years...). So, for my quiet time, I have to march down to our living room for it. Anyway, that's the way it'll be for now. I miss my own room!

No comments: