12.12.2005

Home

Woah. It's been a while since I last updated...been really busy back home- well, more of busy catching up with friends and family. Let's see...what have I been up to? Mostly helping my mom...shop. That's why this is my most favourite time of the year...I can really be helpful by shopping for my mom! You see, she's got tons and tons of godchildren and friends and stuff...so I'm her personal shopper. The best job ever.

Apart from that...I've done a couple of chores too. I've gotten our 12 year old piano tuned, applied for student driver's license (hey, it's quite tough...gotta apply for some TIN thingy) and taken care of my nephews! I've also managed to get myself piano lessons...since I haven't touched a piano for more than four years now...and I really wanna learn again. I might get guitar lessons too. I'm trying to drag myself to the gym but I'm just being really lazy... though I know I need it. This year, we're having loads of Christmas parties...18th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 24th and 31st. Whoa. Talk about getting fat! (Christmas is coming....the girls are getting fat.)

But despite the bright Christmas lights everywhere, the busy schedule I have to follow...I still miss Singapore. I really do think about it a lot...my friends...and a lot of other more serious stuff which I'll probably blog about soon. I'm really in no mood to feel sentimental.

Anyway, I'm going to the parlor tomorrow...thinking of either cutting my hair or getting curls...hmmm...suggestions anyone?

No comments: